Thursday, April 29, 2010

Do you know the Muffin Man? He lives on D Drive!

T decided that he wanted to make a snack. He came up with a recipe all on his own and decided to make chocolate milk muffins! He came up with all the measurements (which I then modified to actually work! His had half a bag of flour!) and when he told me he wanted to use chocolate milk powder, I didnt think it would work!
But my oh my, these were some tasty muffins! Nesquick and white chocolate chips (which the kids think are vanilla chips!) make for a tasty muffin!







Here he is mixing them all by himself, he also cracked the eggs and poured most of the ingredients in, I just did the measuring! He put them in the tins on his own, and even helped me put them in the oven. I have never let him help with the oven and I didnt have any intentions of letting him help anytime soon. But he asked and was so so pleased with himself that he was allowed to help me. He is growing up so fast, another foot and a half and he'll be taller than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment